welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Saturday, December 1, 2012

Our Beloved Sister


Missing you, Cathy
May 30, 1968 - December 1, 2007


Homesick - Mercy Me



 
 

John 14
New King James Version (NKJV)

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
 
1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
 
2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
 
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
 
4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!