welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's Begun

A wonderful warm shower this morning ... and a fist full of hair.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you’re having a bad hair day. I suppose no matter how much you prepare for the moment, it’s still quite alarming when it actually starts happening. If it’s any consolation, your hair will grow back but my receding hairline is permanent.

    May all be well with your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only trying to look at the positive here, but hey, does this mean you won't have to shave? :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. One last shave for now .... my head. Any takers? Gotta find someone willing to do it for me.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments!