welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day


Me & Casey

Thanksgiving is a special day to thank our Lord for the blessings we have and for the relationships that are deep within our hearts.














Casey & Christie



I am so grateful for family.















Katie & Casey

 My niece is the youngest in our family unit.  She is a wonderful young lady and my only niece.















 
 
May our Lord Jesus Christ comfort you, guide you and bring you peace every day ~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!