welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Friday, October 12, 2012

Today's Herceptin

This morning was my Herceptin (every 3 weeks).  Nurse Traci took care of me today.  I will miss these angels when my treatments are done. Traci mentioned a new chemo that is taken with Herceptin called Perjeta.  As with all drugs, this has some dozy side effects.

I've missed some work this week as I was overly-fatigued and then yesterday I thought I caught a germ.  Today, I made it to work after chemo and just getting through the day.

Definitely glad it is Friday!


Blessings to you and yours ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!