welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Some Side Effects and Gilda Radner

Just a bit of an update ~

This morning, I counted 2 eye lashes on one side and 3 on the other side.  My hair seems to be thinning and I give my eyebrows a little help with a brow pencil. Thanks to the 5 year pill.

And still .... so very tired.  I'm suppose to be exercising, but by the time I get home from work, I can barely do anything.

Right now, I have the heating pad on my back.  The steroids are gone and the pain is noticeable again.

Although I could continuing sharing my aches & pains, I will stop for now ~

 Well, at least I'm not as bad as this guy......

 
So smile, someone else probably has it a lot worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!