welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's October!

As I turn the calendar page to another month, I again reflect upon the last 11 months.  Most of it seems like a blur, but not when you are going through the thick of it.  There were some dark moments not so long ago.  But they have faded and are but dim memories.  None that I ever want to relive again.

I love capturing Reflections
Fall is my favorite season.  God's voice whispers to my heart as my eyes take in the colors that are so alive, so vivid. I want to stay inside the frame and bypass winter. If only I could.

Well, I'm finishing up the regiment of steroids .... wondering if I am going to get more "manly" between that and the estrogen blockers .... (just kidding).  My back is still giving me fits, but I am fighting back.

Jackie, my ball is IN USE!

Next week is my Herceptin.  I'm not scheduled to see any doctors until January.  No upcoming tests.  Weird.

I'm losing a little bit of my "expression" again.  Have to pencil in some brows. Must be an effect from the Arimidex (Anastrozole).  I'm not concerned about it. After everything else .....

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Have you had your mammogram yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!