welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tick Tock

Today is the last full day of vacation in Colorado.  Everyone knows ~ vacations go by fast. 



It is the morning hour here and afternoon back home.  No matter what the clock says in your part of the world, we each have 24 hours in a day.  I am still trying to account for the minutes in my day and having trouble living them to the fullest. 

This morning, Casey and Clara left for work. Matt and Chris is mountain biking.  I took my time getting ready and now I'm hanging out until he comes back around noon.  We plan to meet Casey at her work and then do more site seeing. 

Yesterday, I took Matt down by the river.














We met up with Casey for lunch at Quincy's and then took a drive everywhere.




Up Mt Princeton to St Elmos, which is a mining town and now a ghost town. I got a few shots in before it began to downpour. You could tell we are from Ohio ~ we had an umbrella!





We got a movie for the evening and Chris came over for dinner.  End to a perfect day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!