welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Saturday, August 25, 2012

More Family!

Last night, I met Matt's cousin, Mike, and his wife Debbie.  There is A LOT in common with us .... it is a small world.  Love them both!  Hopefully, we didn't bore them to tears as we were chatty just excited to share our life happenings.

This morning I got myself up (which you know is hard on the weekends) and made it to the calling hours of "R" .  It was so very beautiful.  His mom spent time with me and she is a loving woman.  My heart goes out to the family.

Next, I'm meeting Teri at our half way point to catch up on life.  Taking my camera!

Make this day a WONDERFUL day .... Make a DIFFERENCE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!