welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Thursday, June 7, 2012

Round 3

So, round 3 on Wednesday was SO much better.  I saw Dr R first and he was certain that I did not have an infection.  He did say that it was the beginning of the redness and tenderness that usually starts two weeks into treatment.  My skin is sensitive and I did warn them about that.   We discussed various creams and he said that they try to give out as many samples as possible (pricey) but they were all out.  The one packet I got the day before will have to due until more comes in.

Dr R also showed me  (my) photos of how the laser beam is hitting the treated areas and my lung is being totally by-passed.  To actually see it for myself makes it all worthwhile.  He was very polite and quizzed me on my physical health and the treatment itself.  I let him know some of the hard spots laying in that position.

Holly & Tim helped me get in position and this time, Tim didn't lock down the right side of my head.  I promised not to move and it was A LOT better.

It put me in a happy place of blue skies and green trees. 

Florida - Best boat ride EVER!

30 remaining!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!