welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Thursday, May 17, 2012

Quick Update

I'm in my 2nd full week of work and TIRED.  Last night I went to bed at 8:30. I'm working longer hours to make up time for doctor appointments, chemo and tests. 

Tomorrow is my Herceptin drip (30 min, every 3 weeks). After that, I head over to the Radiologist to find out when my treatments will start.  I've talked to those involved in the clinical trial and it turns out that I may not qualify because of pre-existing conditions on the list.  I will know for sure tomorrow.

My prayers are with Jane right now.  The tumor removed was the size of a small watermelon attached to ovaries and other organs.  May the Lord hold you tightly ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!