welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Monday, May 21, 2012

Echo

This morning I had an echo.  Got all jelled up for the ultrasound on my heart before my work day began.  Results should be ready 24-48 hours.

I still amazes me at the many people I meet through this journey who have compassion and want to know my story.  They speak to me of theirs. It is very humbling and I'm thankful for those encounters.

And when they hug me and tell me they are praying for me ....
it speaks volumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!