welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday - 1st day back to work

I finally made it to work today and managed 6 hours.  I was still so sick and weak and asked Adam to take me home.  Feeling incredibly disconnected from everything.  I'm sure this feeling will pass at some point.

I'm waiting to Skype with my oldest in Colorado.  Missing her to pieces....
View from her apartment

Resting on Saturday.
Going away party for my nephew on Sunday.
Then starting all over again on Monday.  First stop, oncologist follow up.  Hope my numbers are good.  Telling her I don't want another blood transfusion.  Want to tell her I don't want any more chemo, but I know that isn't going to fly.

Praying for my friend, Marily ... may the birds sing sweetly as you rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!