welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 4 - After Chemo #3

I'm beginning to hit my low again, I can feel the tears well up inside.  This time, it has to do with changes in my life.  Generally, I can handle changes ~ open my arms and embrace them? ~ not without a lot of questions first.  Plan A, Plan B, what about this, what about that.... What I have to rest assure is that God will take care of me whatever changes come my way.  I know this is cryptic, but since it is a public site, I'm going to leave it like that.

Just got done with another nose bleed.  yuck

Yesterday, the bone crunching was intense.  It's like my knee caps were on backwards.  Reminds me of an alien movie I saw where the alien's legs bent like a grasshopper.  Sort of like how I feel and walk.  The cane I bought last week is helping.  A very cool cane that collapses and fits in my purse.  It gets me up and down the stairs too. 

I didn't go to work today and will probably take Tuesday off as well.  Last time, I wish I had ... so I'm basing it off that. 



Life seems SURREAL.  Pinch me .... am I really here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!