welcome

(photo of my sister's backyard fence...all photos are thru my lens)

This is just a way to express my thoughts as I walk this path and journey through as a breast canSURVIVOR.

Make cancer mad, just piss it off by misspelling it..... like "canzer"

In remission ~ December 2012

Invasive Moderately Differentiated Ductal Carcinoma T1cN0M0 Stage 1

Estrogen receptor-positive cancer - Here is how it began



Monday, February 4, 2013

The Friendly Family Doctor

I have finally made an appointment to see my family doctor ~ scheduled for tomorrow.  I have only seen him once since my diagnosis of bc.  I thought it would be a good idea to have him look at my blood count to see if I'm lacking in iron or any other deficiencies.  Trust me, I'm tired of doctors, tests and needles. But that's just it, I'm tired. 

So, I plan to start with a blood work up and then discuss all the aches and pains I have been experiencing before cancer and after.  Starting from my feet to the top of my head.  Sound radical?  Nope. Not really. 

Remember when I got the MRI on my back and Doc said I had a pinched nerve and some degenerative stuff going on?  Well, nothing as been done for that and I can't stand long enough to wash my dishes or shop the grocery store without tremendous pain.

Remember the pain behind my knee and pea sized bump?  Gonna ask about that too.

I had a terrible episode the other night that brought me to my knees.  My blood pressure was sky high, so I'll be talking to him about my meds........ALL my meds.  Hope to discontinue what my body doesn't need anymore.

So, that's the short list! 

In other news, my Uncle Bobby went home to be with the Lord yesterday.  My heart breaks for my Aunt and my cousins.  Rest in Peace ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments!